Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Party Animal.

Maybe 'party animal' isn't the first thing that comes to mind when you think of me, but i got to say the last couple of weeks at The Bullring's Man Country have driven me wild - for all the wrong reasons.
Great parties without a doubt. Great people every week - no complaints there!
The problem lies in the fact that my regular photo posts have fallen apart - slipped through my own fingers. - and that's the annoying part.
Even though I know that I took some great shots (if I say so myself!), a computer glitch - let's just call it incompetence - lost em all.
These things happen I guess, lets just put it down to experience.
So apologies all round for losing em, and for the resulting visual vacuum.
I'll just keep kicking myself till next week, when with some luck and a little bit of skill, things will run more smoothly.
I hope to see you there, and if you see me, give me a shout... don't be put off if I if i seem quiet and lost in my very own third life, it certainly won't be because I'm ignoring you - honest... just a working man, hungry for the next well turned out guy or girl to photograph for your pleasure.

Catch you soon. Torro

No comments:

Post a Comment