Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Tour of Duty.

Its a tough job, but someone's got to do it!
I try to check out the equipment everyday at the clubs to make sure the place is ready, willing and able, for all you horned up guys looking for love machines (and man, do those machines take a pounding!).
But I got to say - the daily inspection does take on a whole new meaning, when you pass a hot young dude, laying over the fist n' fuck crate with a knowing look and a come on smile - legs spread wide - ass in the air.

Call it a perk of the job, but I call it a duty and an honour to be of service to any young fella so long as I  got the time on my hands to do him justice.
This horny buck sure stood up well under intense inspection (luckily - so did the fist n' fuck machine!).  Maintenance has become a full on pleasure, and this guy made a good apprentice I hope he comes by again for more.
My only regret?  I didn't see him try to walk home - I sure hope he made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment