Thursday, 9 June 2011

Male Icons 2: Big Swinging Dicks



Ok, I'm on a roll now... following the Renaissance Man, I've been thinking long and hard (as if there's any other way for a fella to think!) about other images that caught my attention as I was growing up. Which led me to remember Eadweard Muybridge and his photo studies of 'The Human Figure in Motion' .
This guy caught my attention pretty damn quick (the one in the background - not me!).
One hell of a bull stud... built, strong, great ass, and one big swinging dick...
He goes straight into my art academy of hot!

2 comments:

  1. Love the post I remember when I saw the pictures as a youth and made exactly the same observations as you.

    ...and if i may humbly point out - you don´t look half bad yourself, Torro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Bock you old charmer.
    yup, its funny the things that catch a gay fella's eye when he's growing up. good to know that you liked this guy too.
    Take care out there my friend.

    ReplyDelete