Saturday, 11 June 2011

Which Cock Today Fellas?

The Xcite 4

The Realasm Gold

The Sculpty- Freebie (with my own modifications)

One worry that we have in Second Life, that we don't have (yet) in real life, is deciding which penis to wear when we get up in the morning.
I guess its an evolutionary thing. You start off with a freebie - that looks like a pink broom handle, then improve your  most vital SL body part as time goes by, and you find out what suits you best.
The big balancing act seems to be between ease of use (yet with realistic looks and the features you need), and the cock 'system' that compiles multiple choices in one product. 
The big problem there is making sure your equipment is set up nicely before you find yourself pinned to a sex bed, 'detaching' boots, and 'taking off' underpants, in front of your latest trick!
Above are three of my favourite cocks... the first, my current is the Xcite 4. I use this one in its most basic way - it's packed with features that I'll never use, but hey, it looks good and once you've passed the phd in information technology its a doddle!
The second is also currently in my 'body parts' file, the Realasm Gold. A good standby, it looks good, tastes good, and always shoots at the time you trigger it (and will cum and cum over and over, until cyberspace finally comes to an end, should you or your buddy need it to). 
The third is one of my earliest. Its called a Sculpty Freebie Cock (but I re-named it the Horse-cock, for obvious reasons). I'm not sure who gave it to me, but I had a lot of fun using it, and learning to manually re-size, add colour, textures and additional scripts (I also gave it a nice set of low-hangers - which are great when you are upright, but defy gravity when you're on your back with your legs in the air!). That penis sure drew a crowd!
So cocks are a big preoccupation in SL. We thank the SL gods that we have fellas out there working on our genitals for us, to give us all the piercings, tattoos, piss, cum, pubic hair options we could ever wish for, and  also lay out our hard earned cash for.
If you know of any great new dick development let us know. 
At first glance it looks like every possibility has been catered for, but if you can think of any things those guys might have missed, drop me a line - you never know who's reading.




2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, Torro, we should be very grateful to the guys making cocks and balls for us in SL.

    Actually I cannot understand how LL can let us poor guys be born in such a cockless state, it´s totally unfair seeing the women have hyge boobs from the start.

    Cock, balls and body hair were the first things I went looking for as soon as I heard that these things could be bought.

    My first object received, was given to me in about an hour after leaving what I think was called Arrival Island back in 2007, was naturally a cock. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol omg i thought the same thing men should have a dick when rezzed but i vote x4 i got it now and i like it i had realasm but they haven't updated and i wanted something different.

    ReplyDelete