Monday, 12 September 2011

Bullstud of the Week - Ducrot.



Do you ever get that feeling that you just want to get your hands on something that just looks too good?

Well thats the way I felt when prize bull of the week Ducrot walked into the club. That slick, oiled bulging man tool almost slapped me on the ass as it swung by. It was a king cobra that needed some snake charming if ever I'd seen one.
Massive meat, pumped and primed bod - a winning combination if ever there was one!
The good news is that this guy has a twin! Has anyone got an excuse to get the guys over for dinner.... or more to the point, a spit roast?!
Sadly I didn't get a shot of his hot  ass, but believe me - the back view was as good as the front.
Remember these six letters
d-u-c-r-o-t, one day you'll need 'em.





No comments:

Post a Comment