Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Growing Up In Second Life.

Now it's a tricky thing... organising your own skin. We all start off fresh faced and bushy tailed, but that need to develop, and increase the sense of realism and detail is always with us. The trick is in knowing just how far to go, and when to stop.
I'm always looking out for skins that keep the Torro look and feel but add an extra dimension. The jury is still out on this one. It looks pretty good, but adds about 15 years of tough living to my character. It also has a malevolent (dare I say 'evil'?) expression - a bit scary for people who don't know me!
I'd be interested to know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, mate, that skin definitely looks evil on you, I don´t like it on you at all, you would look nothing like it in 15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bock, thanks for that... thats what friends are for! It's weird, but sometimes less (in terms of detail) is more. X

    ReplyDelete