Friday, 9 March 2012

It's Not Child's Play.

So who made me the policeman then?

Well I guess responsibility comes with building clubs in Second Life, and from the outset, child avatars have been a tricky subject. Not so much because it's a grooming thing - adult sims are I guess, inhabited by adults - no matter how they choose to appear. But the difficulty is in the scene - and in creating child sex situations.

If you do dress up in child form you might well think it's innocent enough - and I'm not here to judge, but I know what the place was built  for - adult males looking for other adult males.

Guys report underage AV's to me, and while I'm not naturally the type of guy to rain on anyone's parade, I just have to say it loud and clear, once and for all - No child avatars at The Bullring please.

Under age AVs will face a ban from The Bullring spaces - sorry but thats just the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment