Thursday, 23 August 2012

That's Another Fine Mesh You Gotten Me Into...


It's tough keeping up with the Jones'. I'm not even sure that I can! I'm normally a sort of slob fella who slips on the first clean jockstrap I lay my hands on before leaving the house... nice and easy. And just as I get a neat wardrobe together, a skin that fits, and all that goes with it - the world moves on a quantum leap - next the'll invent digital music!
Having said that, I'd had my eye on those hunky new mesh avatars over at Miro's Animations Rising store for a while, so not wanting to be left in the dark ages I thought I better take a quantum leap myself and invest in my inner hotness (for the greater good of the community - of course).
It's not exactly easy... but then not impossible either. As you can see I'm still work in progress.... attempting to keep something of my old shape, and my face, but mixing it in with the new beefy 3D me. Balancing skin textures and body shapes is the tricky thing - as you can see from the images above my inner thighs are still a little bit patchy despite my best efforts to blend skin colours. I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to go out in public like this just yet, but I'm getting close, and sadly, my old self looks (dare I say it?) a little bit puny in comparison. So a big thanks and wet kiss to Miro and the boys at L'Uomo for all their hard work in taking us to places I'm guessing, we really wanted to go. Any tips on how to shrink my inner thighs much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Heh ... glad you got it sorted later. You *could* also have just asked me. ;-)

    Anyway, looking VERY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks Miro, that did occur to me too ;-)
    Thats a great system you've developed there, I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes us all. Catch you again soon, and thanks, Torro

    ReplyDelete