Monday, 10 September 2012

Changing Rooms.

L'Uomo Mesh Avatar/Cox Accessories/Georgette Ripped Jeans
It's taken a few days, but I'm finally getting the hang of my new mesh avatar, and I'm beginning to understand what works and what doesn't  - it's a whole new big sexy world - a bit more complicated than just slipping on a few layers over your easy to wear skin, but ultimately it delivers a better, more defined shape all together - and its fun mixing in old favourites and new mesh compatible items from the wardrobe - I recon this is the start of a revolution and it's just going to get better. I'm looking forward to seeing how the whole thing develops.
One thing's for sure - I feel a complete wardrobe/inventory clear-out on the cards any day now - I'm going to flood the SL charity shops with second hand Second Life clothing (everything except my entire Cox collection of course - once a Cox man- always a Cox man!) - I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. VERY happy you're liking it! :-) And frankly, I'm enjoying seeing all the hot eye candy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete