Monday, 5 November 2012

Go America!

Today's the big ol' day, the clash of the titans. As an outsider I always think it's better to keep my big mouth shut when it comes to offering voting advice to people in distant lands.
So all I can say is, make sure you get out there and do it.
Make sure you vote for... good over evil... for the general good over the 1% millionaire good... for christian values over born-again-christian values... for the rights of your gay brothers and sisters over those who think your sex life is any of their damn business... for intelligent government policy over anything-but-Obama policy.....
But no, it really isn't my place to stick my big foreign oar in at all.
We in the outside world have every faith that you guys will do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment