Thursday, 6 December 2012

Hey SL - Let Me In!


For a few weeks now I've been struggling to get into Second Life. It's a weird one. On my regular computer, I cant enter SL as Torro, but can enter as my alt. On my other (work) laptop, I can enter as both - so not a problem with my account. I think I've done all the tricks - like deleting the SL application then downloading the whole thing again, but somewhere there's a ghost in the machine, or a glitch in the soft wear. Maybe time will sort it all out but any tips on how to sort it are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. Might be something useful in
    http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_install_crash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks Miro - I'll take a look - it's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don´t know what Miro´s link says but you could try this tip too. it has helped a few of my friends! Install A Fresh Viewer



    ReplyDelete