Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Big Bad Bear.

















It's tough work but somebody's got to do it... and sometimes it's a real pleasure - especially when it comes in the form of Cornelius Rose, and the work in question is trying to keep your hands off his massive, hairy, he-man frame. It's a familiar story, it starts off by my asking to see the guys new improved prim body hair, and before you know it we're both naked and I'm up to my nipples in it! No complaints though - he's a big sexy fucker and he sure knows how to show a man a good time. And yep - though I thought it couldn't be possible - the new body fur is a triumph. Who's the daddy?!

2 comments:

  1. Damn you fuckers are hot together. Cornelius, I think I see some of Torro's spilt cum on that great furry pelt of yours. I'd be glad to help clean it up next time you're around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roberto - I'm glad you like the combination! Nothing beats lapping up cum from bear fur. Grrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete