Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Home Sweet Home.


It's been a long time coming, but I finally decided on a home in Second Life. Nope, it's not a waterfront mansion with a five car garage, its more of a loft, and as a skybox, it is a very high loft indeed! But it's a building by Post, who must be creators of some of the most finely crafted buildings in all SL, and it's a real pleasure to inhabit. For a relatively small building its got a whole lot of character, and virtually everything you touch has an animation or pose feature - I'm still discovering everything on offer. Combined with a mix of Post's superb furniture (with a distinctly 20th Century vintage feel) it works well for a single guy like me who needs a place to relax and occasionally entertain friends. It's phase one of my environmental makeover, and maybe it represents a shift in attitude to the way I spend my time in SL. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment